“Wouldn’t it it be great to just be normal, to blend into society?” She wonders aloud. “Put it this way — I’m the new normal.”
A member of the perverted 0.4 % of the population which is transgender is telling us that he is the “new normal.” The new normal? How can 0.4% of the population be the new normal? Even if you add the 1.8% of the population that is sodomite or lesbian and the 0.7% who self identify as bi-sexual one is still left with less than 3% of the population insisting that they are the “new normal.” How can 2.9% of the population end up with enough leverage to tell the other 97.1% that they are the “new normal”?
The answer to that is found in the reality that the percentage of those who are driving this agenda are merely using the sexually ill as a conduit to promulgate their anti-Christian agenda. The LGBTQ crowd is merely a weapon being used by the Cultural Marxists in order to over throw the last remaining residual desiderata of Christianity as a social order force. As such, the muscle for the advance of normalcy of the LGBTQ crowd, numerically minuscule as they are, is lodged not in their numbers but in the elite gatekeeper crowd who desire the complete extinguishing of the objective transcendent standards which Christianity brings. However, in the end we do not really give up on objective transcendent standards but rather we merely change out one set of objective transcendent standards for a different set of objective standards. The Marquis de Sade was going after something like this when he posited that the notion of right and wrong was a ignis fatuus. Modern made, entrenched in his Sadeian existence, reasons that the very fact he has a desire is a sign that that said desire exists in nature. Now, the fact that the desire exists means that nature wills the desire and as such it would be wrong (sin) not to act on a desire which nature has implanted within modern man. You pick your god, whether of the supernatural extra mundane variety or of the prometheus ubermensch variety, you dance to His or its tune.
What I really wanted to get to in this post is to tease out a implication in Brutlyn’s statement. This is a point I have been hammering for a very long time. When Brutlyn insists “I am the new normal,” by necessity he is tacitly affirming that people not like herm are now the new “abnormal.” If Brutlyn is the new normal, then everyone not like Brutlyn or who understand the perversion in Brutlyn’s behavior are now the new “abnormal.” This underscores, in a distinct way, the point I’ve insisted upon repeatedly and that is once the pervert is allowed out of the closet this requires the Biblical Christian to be stuffed in the closet in order to replace the pervert. Brutlyn is now the new normal and now people who share Biblical convictions are the new “abnormal” and as the new “abnormal” Christians are at the same time the new perverts.
This “new normalcy” that Brutlyn speaks of is represented as a legislative bill that just passed the New York state legislature which makes discrimination against transsexuals a crime. The results of this “new normalcy” will be the public stopping of the mouths of Christians in the work place. Transexuals out of the closet. Christians into the closet.
Knowing folks in New York, I know Christians already have it bad when they have to turn down invitations at the office for donating to buy surprise gifts to congratulate sodomites on being married and having successful adoptions. (I know personally friends who have had to stay away from signing congratulations cards and showing up at surprise parties. Their absence at the parties are loudly missed as well as their lack of signature on any card).
With the passage of this legislation in New York, the next abomination will be congratulation parties for the successful transitioning of transsexuals in addition to transsexuals being allowed to use diverse restrooms.
Lastly this bill will apply to all Christian establishments with over 10 employees and woe to the Christian who owns a restaurant.
I hope all y’all are ready for the “new normal.”