This piece suggests that the Federal Government currently in place is a criminal organization. It is populated by people who embrace a anti-Christ worldview. Forget in this 1953 report the language of “Soviet” and other language that points to official Communist organizations. The fact of the matter is that the FEDS have been run for a very long time by those with a worldview at warfare with Biblical Christianity. Certainly no one believes that since 1953 there has been any kind of worldview purge in the Federal Government so that we are no longer dealing with people who are beholden to one form or another of a Marxism-Corporatism worldview.
We are being ruled (Republican and Democrat alike) by those who are governing against the will of the American people and it is not going to stop until the grass roots stops it. (Which means it is unlikely going to stop since there is little will left in grass roots America.) To think that by electing just the right party in to overturn the previous shenanigans of the previous party is the thinking of a child. They control the whole political process. Thinking that voting will change the situation is like thinking that getting a second job at McDonalds will help you pay off your $250,000.00 credit card debt. It is not going to happen.
The fall of official Communism in Russia and Eastern Europe is irrelevant. You didn’t really think International Communism went away did you? You don’t really believe that organizations like the Council of Foreign Relations or the Bilderberger group or any other of these International controlling organizations went away did you? Come on people, quit drinking the Kool-aide and take the red pill.
Please tell me you don’t think any of what you find below has changed since 1953 in terms of how our Federal Government has become the resident lodge of an International Marxism-Corporatism criminal class?
On July 30, 1953, the famous Jenner Report came out of the Senate Judiciary Committee entitled: “Interlocking Subversion In Government Departments.” This was right at the time the Establishment was trying to hush up or discredit the McCarthy hearings so the Jenner Report was given an extremely cool treatment by the liberal press.
Here are the twelve conclusions of the Jenner Report which carried with them tragic implications in view of what has happened during all the years since:
“1. The Soviet international organization has carried on a successful and important penetration of the United States Government and this penetration has not been fully exposed.
“2. This penetration has extended from the lower ranks to top level policy and operating positions in our Government.
“3. The agents of this penetration have operated in accordance with a distinct design fashioned by their Soviet superiors.”
4. Members of this conspiracy helped to get each other into Government, helped each other to rise in Government and protected each other from exposure.”
5. The general pattern of this penetration was first into agencies concerned with economic recovery, then to war-making agencies, then to agencies concerned with foreign policy and postwar planning, but always moving to the focal point of national concern.”
6. In general, the Communists who infiltrated our Government worked behind the scenes– guiding research and preparing memorandum on which basic American policies were set, writing speeches for Cabinet officers, influencing congressional investigations, drafting laws, manipulating administrative reorganizations — always serving the interest of their Soviet superiors.”
7. Thousands of diplomatic, political, military, scientific, and economic secrets of the United States have been stolen by Soviet agents in our Government and other persons closely connected with the Communists.”
8. Despite the fact that the Federal Bureau of Investigation and other security agencies had reported extensive information about this Communist penetration, little was done by the executive branch to interrupt the Soviet operatives in their ascent in Government until congressional committees brought forth to public light the facts of the conspiracy.”
9. Powerful groups and individuals within the executive branch were at work obstructing and weakening the effort to eliminate Soviet agents from positions in Government.”
10. Members of this conspiracy repeatedly swore to oaths denying Communist Party membership when seeking appointments, transfers, and promotions and these falsifications have, in virtually every case, gone unpunished.”
11. The control that the American Communications Association, a Communist-directed union, maintains over communication lines vital to the national defense poses a threat to the security of this country.”
12. Policies and programs laid down by members of this Soviet conspiracy are still in effect within our Government and constitute a continuing hazard to our national security.”
This reviewer talked with Senator Jenner on one occasion following these hearings. He said: “We were accused of seeing Communists under every bed, but that isn’t true. What we saw were Communists IN the bed of nearly every Bureau in Washington.”